Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

Today was my first day in SST(my class is S1-06) for me. So far, it had been very fun and enjoyable. When I first stepped into class, I played The Skittles(a strange game) and Blow Wind Blow after listening to a long long talk. My classmate, Wilbur, got "sabo" a lot of times. The talk was about SST and what I would learn in SST.

During my first lesson, I learned about the 3Rs which are : Roles, Rights and Responsibility. I think the 3Rs are very important and is vital to my education.This is the only picture of me so I guess I have to post it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Toby,

    Just wondering, do you prefer to be known as Toby?
    Yes, you are right. The 3Rs are very simple and yet powerful words with deep meaning. Do give some illustration on how you have incorporated some of the values in your learning process for your future reflections.
    Thanks.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete